[3830] KD3GC 98 SS SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KD3GC 98 SS SCORE
From: Kd3gc@aol.com (Kd3gc@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 08:59:02 EST
 KD3GC
 SOLP
 SSB
 POWER: 150w
 EXCHANGE: NR  A  KD3GC  87  GA

 Hours of operation:  21:09

 Band                   QSOs                    Points
 160                                0                       0
   80                   282                             564
   40                   295                             590
   20                   232                             464
   15                     67                            134
   10                   166                             332
 Total              1042                            2084       X     77
Multipliers =  160,468

 Club or Team Name :  Southeast Contest Club
 Equipment : Heathkit SB102, TA33Jr @35ft, Center Fed Zepp @ 70ft, Super Loop
@
 70ft.

 I went to bed at 2:00 am local time Saturday night just needing MAR, NL, NWT.
 Surely one would think that the odds are in ones favor to nail these sections
with all of the next day available. Worked VY1A and never heard the other two
the whole time. Sure would be nice to get sweep
sometime......................Mark

 Ps. This was the best I've ever done, had a great time. Looking forward to
next year.