[3830] KR4YL SS PHONE 98 QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KR4YL SS PHONE 98 QRP
From: pk@ij.net (Paul E. Knupke, Jr.)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 17:36:26 -0500
Call: KR4YL
Exch NR Q KR4YL 93 SFL
Power: 5W
Antenna: G5RV @ 20'
Rig: Yaesu FT-840

12 x 10 = 240 points

Total time on about 30 minutes.

Club: Florida Contest Group

I had the unfortunate situation of a death in my family.  I didn't get back
to Tampa from Fort Wayne, IN until almost 4PM on Sunday.  By the time I got
home, and unloaded, changed and got on it was 5:30PM.  I decided to run QRP
(what the heck!)

After a few minutes here and there I ate dinner at 7PM and went back on a
few more minutes before turning the rig off.  I was beat after the weekend
so that was SS 98 Phone for me.  I turned in for the night at 9PM.

73,
Paul
KR4YL