[3830] CQWW CW K7BV S/U HP Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7BV S/U HP Score
From: K7bv@aol.com (K7bv@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:20:48 EST
CQ WORLD WIDE CW DX CONTEST -- 1998
Call: K7BV  at K6IDX CA Zone 3
Category: All Band Single Unlimited High Power

160             16       48             3.00                     8
 10
80              79      233     2.95            21       35
40              571     1541            2.70                    34
 94
20              258      572            2.22                    31
 83
15              490     1158            2.36                    36      104
10              272      742            2.73                    29
------------
Totals      1686     4294      2.55             159       405
TOTAL SCORE   =   2,421,816
Comments:
First WW CW in over 15 years and enjoyed every moment of it. I am still
challenged by the propagation learning curve here on the West Coast.  The
K6IDX mountaintop station played so well, I lose score focus and just went
around having fun chasing great mults way too many times instead of running.
It was fun beating the old W6 All Band Assisted record that has stood up since
1990...though I image others here in CA also exceeded that score, too.
Congratualtions to all the FB DX operators.  And to you Mr. Sun - keep those
spots coming!  73 Dennis K7BV