[3830] VE3KZ CQWW CW SO 10m HP Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE3KZ CQWW CW SO 10m HP Unassisted
From: rtnash@netcom.ca (Robert Nash)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 08:49:27 -0500
 BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones
   10CW     1444        1393          3717       105        27
490,644 points

 Equipment: TS950-SDX & AL-1200X
            5el @ 50'
            TRLog v6.33

 Comments: Thanks for the many QSO's, specially 365 from the US.
           It's almost like being in the Caribbean again!
           This time out I concentrated on rate, trying to break my habit of
spending so much time at S&P.
           I probably overdid it. A few more multipliers might have set a
new Canadian record. At least I came
           within 82 Q's of the 10m VE3EJ stn this time, not 500 as I did on
SSB on 15m. I also didn't turn away
           the dupes, just logged them all. It might be handy for the UBN
analysis.
           Now to wait and see how Lali, VA3RU did!

           73 Bob VE3KZ