[3830] KM0L ARRL 160 score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KM0L ARRL 160 score
From: km0l@tfs.net (Steve Lufcy)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 15:17:48 -0600
                     ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: KM0L                     Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator High Power
      Time on: 2.5 hrs

               QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    SECTIONS  COUNTRIES

     Totals    229     464     2.03         59          2    =   28,304

Equipment Description:
TS-940s, TL-922a (700 w) -> inv L (up 55' out 75')
90mhz pentium w/CT9.26

Club Affiliation: Kansas City DX Club

                             Signature _____Steve Lufcy, KM0L_______

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Steve Lufcy  KM0L
               11020 E 72nd Ter
               Raytown, MO 64133

soap: Not much going here for this one- got on Friday evening and saw the
rate meter hit 150/hr while S & Ping. Conditions seemed to be good. I even
worked a couple of DX in the window , XE and ZF. Not bad for this station.
I had enough fun that I may try to get a better effort into the 10 M coming
up.
73 de KM0L Steve in KC