[3830] WA8YRS 160 METER TEST, SOLP, UNASSISTED

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA8YRS 160 METER TEST, SOLP, UNASSISTED
From: drussell@knox.net (Don Russell)
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 98 01:30:31 PST
WA8YRS , SOLP, UNASSISTED  ARRL 160 METER CONTEST

QSO's:   687
SEC    :    73 (no DX)
SCORE:  100,302

Equipment:  Omni 6+, Dipole with apex at 48 feet, JPS nr-12 dsp

I too had trouble with noise.  It was an S6 and sometimes it was pulsing,
and other times it was steady.  I was able to work around it somewhat
because the Omni has a good rx and filters.  The JPS helped a little.  My
apologies to the really weak ones I had lots of trouble with.  Don't know
how many Q's this noise cost me!

73, Don  WA8YRS    drussell@knox.net