[3830] OH5BM CQWWCW98 SO 15M LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OH5BM CQWWCW98 SO 15M LP
From: tapani.nisula@pp.kolumbus.fi (tapani nisula)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 13:28:55 +0200
                             CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 28-Nov-98, 29-Nov-98

    Callsign Used : OH5BM
         Operator : OH5BM
         Category : SO 15M LP (LOW POWER) UNASSISTED
 Default Exchange : 599 15
             Name : TAPANI NISULA
          Address : SARAJ=8ERVENTIE 453
   City/State/Zip : 56800 SIMPELE
          Country : Finland

        Team/Club : CONTEST CLUB FINLAND

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones
   15CW     1283        1249       2727       117        34
 Totals     1283        1249       2727       117        34

    Final Score = 411 777 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 I WAS SURPRISED TO BE ABLE TO RUN SOME PILEUPS WITH LOW POWER.
 CNDX WERE SO GOOD THAT JA'S CAME VIA LONG PATH AND SHORT PATH AT THE SAME TIME,
 DIFFICULT TO DIFFER CHARACTERS BECAUSE LONG DELAYED ECHOES (THOUGHT THAT I HEAR
 OWN ECHOES TOO?

 RIG FT920 WITH 6 OVER 6 YAGI ARRAY 38/23 M  AND 4 EL yagi AT 40M

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and=20
 regulations of the contest.