[3830] VE8EV ARRL 10m LP/SOA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE8EV ARRL 10m LP/SOA
From: John Boudreau" <ve8ev@inuviktv.com (John Boudreau)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 22:12:27 -0700
1998 ARRL 10m CONTEST

      Call: VE8EV                    Country:  Canada
                                     Category: Multi Operator (SOA/LP)
                                     Total Time: 9 hours

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES
      CW         7        28       5        1
      SSB      310       620      41        9
      Totals   317       648      46       10  =   36,288

Comment:

Other than SS I've hardly turned the radio on for the last couple of
years.  Contesting is a LOT more fun with spots on the sun.
Conditions were real nice for this neck of the woods (or at least what
passes for woods this far north) and I managed to squeeze in 9 hours
between xmas parties.  Some people even said I was loud!  JA and Eu
never showed up (or I missed them) but the band was open to everywhere
in the Americas.  Things are definitely going to get more interesting
over the next few years.

John - VE8EV