[3830] Score RW2F (op UA2FZ) ARRL 10M SOHP Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Score RW2F (op UA2FZ) ARRL 10M SOHP Unassisted
From: Keeper@gazinter.net (UA2FZ)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:37:58 +0200
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: RW2F (op UA2FZ)          Country:  Kaliningradsk
                                     Category: Single Operator Unassisted
      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW          503        2012             39                 73
      SSB         951       1902             40                 94
      Totals  1454     3914       79      167  =   962,844

Equipment Description:  TS-950SDX, TS-870S, PA, 6el Yagi @ 25m.

Club Affiliation: UA2 CONTEST CLUB

                             Signature Igor Avdeev UA2FZ
          MAILING ADDRESS: