[3830] WB7UPU/T ARRL 10M SOLP CW ONLY Technician + /Novice

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WB7UPU/T ARRL 10M SOLP CW ONLY Technician + /Novice
From: gnieborsky@kec.com (gnieborsky@kec.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:47:31 -0800
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: WB7UPU/T                 Country: United States/Eastern Washington
      Mode: CW                      Category: Single Operator Low Power
                                                    Technician +/Novice

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       658     2704       51       22
      SSB        0        0        0        0

      Totals   658     2704       51       22  =   197,392

Equipment Description:

TS-850 and 6 elements at 111'

Club Affiliation:

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Kathleen J. Cameron  WB7UPU/T
               3858 Road 6 NW
               Ephrata, WA 98823
Soapbox:

Wow that was great!......let's do it again!