[3830] RAC Canada Winter Contest: KD3GC Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RAC Canada Winter Contest: KD3GC Score
From: Kd3gc@aol.com (Kd3gc@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 21:40:15 EST
KD3GC
Mark Kozma
595 Davis Rd.
Lawrenceville, Ga. 30045
All Band
SOLP

Canada QSO's : = 159  x10 = 1590 Pts
    RAC QSO's : =   12  x20 =  240  Pts
      DX  QSO's : =   84  x 2 =  168  Pts
Total QSO's          255 QSO's = 1998 Pts
                                              x   61 Mlt
Claimed  Score : =                      121878

Equipment : Heathkit HW101, SB102, TA33Jr @ 35ft, Super loop @ 70ft, and
Center fed zepp @ 70ft. Old radios, they still work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments : I'm usually out of town during this contest, so this is a first for
me. Started out real slow until WA3HAE told me that I could work anyone.
Please forgive me if you called me and I didn't come back to you. I wasn't
trying to be rude, I just didn't know any better. Had Murphy all over me this
weekend also. The beam didn't want to work some of the time and me and the
software had about 20 brain farts. Other than that, we'll see you next year.