[3830] LT0H ARRL98 SSB S/O High Power

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LT0H ARRL98 SSB S/O High Power
From: lu3hy@powernet.com.ar (Juan A Fedelich)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 16:14:39 -0000
Hi JIm

I lament a lot the error in the previous mail, it doesn't happen again, very
happy and I prosper 1999

            ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: LT0H  (op. LU3HY)                   Country:  Argentina
                                     Category: Single Operator High Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      SSB        1812             3622         58              80
---------

      Totals      1812             3622        58              80       =
499,836

RIG :     FT 1000 MP
Ant:      6 EL  TRI-BAND
            4 EL  MONO BAND
Ampl.   COLLINS 30L-1
Power   350-400 W

My best whises to all and VERY VERY HAPPY 1999
My cordial 73

JUAN  LT0H  ( OP BY LU3HY )
mailto ;  lu3hy@powernet.com.ar