[3830] KQ6ES corrected Stew Perry Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KQ6ES corrected Stew Perry Score
From: electricshock@worldnet.att.net (John Simmons)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 04:23:57 +0000
STEW PERRY SUMMARY SHEET

For what it's worth, here's the corrected score after letting TRLog
figure it out for me.  I gained a whopping 16 points.

     Contest Date : 26-27 December 1998

    Callsign Used : KQ6ES
         Operator : KQ6ES
         Category : Single Op Low Power
 Default Exchange : DM13

             Name : John Simmons
          Address : 2224 Sierra Leone Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Rowland Heights, CA 91748-3724
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Southern California Contest Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

  160CW        34         34         94

    Final Score = 94 x 2 = 188 points.
    Grids worked = 26
    Farthest QSO = KH7R, I don't know the km's but it's a 9 pointer

Station:
FT-840 at 100w
Butternut HF9V-x roof mtd with 160m resonator & one very
crooked radial.

 Soapbox Comments:
Conditions were poor.  I didn't hear a single station from call areas
1,2,3,8 & 9 (!!!) and only one 4, W8JI in GA. I couldn't work up the
enthusiasm to put in more time.  I'll be back to try again in 1999, and
will see you in the CQ 160m CW.
73 de John
kq6es