[3830] k6iii CQ160 score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] k6iii CQ160 score
From: Jerry.Bliss@us.telegyr.com (Bliss, Jerry)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:27:18 -0800
         C Q  160 Meter Contest

                     Year: 1999

Call: k6iii
State:  CA
CLASS    Single Operator, High Power

   QSO's           68
   QSO PTS:     138

   MULTIPLIERS:           22

   FINAL SCORE:        3,036
               ---------------
 (x) Club competition: Northern CA Contest Club

Exchange sent: 599 CA

Total Hours of Operation: 3:19
Rig: ICOM-751a + IC-2KL linear, 300W
Butternut vertical with 160 resonator and one radial on the roof.

Heard JY station pretty loud but couldn't break the pile up (of course).
No other DX (other than HI and XE) was heard.

I did hear my friend Ken, K6HXP/AM flying around in AZ. He flys his L6
WW2 taylor craft and runs 100w from a trailing wire antenna and sends with a
hand key
mounted on his leg.

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is
correct and true to the best of my knowledge.