[3830] N5KB SINGLE OP LOW POWER SUMMARY

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N5KB SINGLE OP LOW POWER SUMMARY
From: mihry@argontech.net (michael d. ihry)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 10:57:40 +0000
                              CQ 160 METER CONTEST

     Call used: N5KB                                           Location:
TX

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power:
150W

     Callsign of Operator: N5KB

     Exchanged Information: N5KB RST TX

     Hours of Operation: 03:00

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
     160         39         78
     -------------------------
     TOTAL       39         78   X   22 multipliers  =  1,716

     Club or Team Name: NTCC

     Comments: Good contest-didn't have much time to operate due to
family
obligations. Tnx all the q's

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to
the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of
the
     CQ Awards Committee.

     Name: Michael D. Ihry                 Call: N5KB
           2660 CR 2296
           Quinlan, TX  75474