[3830] F-11556 UBA 99 SSB SWL

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] F-11556 UBA 99 SSB SWL
From: F11556@aol.com (F11556@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 06:16:05 EST
                  HF Contest Summary Sheet

Callsign:  F-11556                     Total Claimed Score      4200

Contest UBA CONTEST    Date 30-31/01/99

Mode    SSB   Single/Multi Op  S-OP    Section SWL

Super-Duper: V9.28
      Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-98      www.iol.ie/~okanep

Band         160m     80m     40m     20m     15m     10m    Total

Valid QSOs      0       5      29       2       3       5       44

QSO Points      0      27     116       4      14      14      175

Bonus/Mult.     0       4      14       1       3       2       24

TX/RX      ALINCO-DX70 YAESU FRG-7700

Power o/p  0 WATTS !!

Antennas   LONG FIL + ANTRON 99 VERTICALE 10 METRES

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
stored, analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Signed    -YAN-   Date  31-01-99

Name      YANNICK BARBIER                        Callsign  F11556
Address   520 AV DU LOIRET
          APPT 07
          45160 OLIVET