[3830] NAQP CW Log Deadline Approachs!

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW Log Deadline Approachs!
From: k6zz@ccis.com (Bob Selbrede)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 22:43:32 -0800
Hi Folks,

It's almost deadline (9 Feb) for submitting your NAQP CW logs.  If you
haven't already sent them in, please do so ASAP.  I have updated the NAQP CW
portion of the "Logs Received" list on the NCJ Web Site.  If you have any
question if your log has been received, check the NCJ Web Site and you'll
know if I have it or not.  If it's not listed, either I haven't received it
as of today, or I have it but there are problems with it needing to be
resolved.  You may want to confirm that all your fellow club/team members
have submitted their logs and send them a reminder note if it doesn't show
up on the list!

Logs can be E-Mailed to me at k6zz@ccis.com.  My old E-Mail address of
w9nq@ccis.com also works fine.  Just a quick reminder to you NA users out
there that QDF files are not ASCII Text files.  I can't use them.  Please
E-Mail your ASCII Text Log and Summary sheet and that will do.  No need for
Dupe or Mult Sheets since I generate my own.

A quick scan of the claimed score summary from 3830 shows the following
stations from whom I have not yet received logs:

N5TJ    489,440
K3MM    228,068
K0RF    225,192
K1TO    201,942
W4OC    152,490
N9CO    128,895
AA4GA   122,731
N5RZ    118,932
W5UW (WA5POK)   118,594
K6XT    112,133
WV9T    109,630
N4VI    103,240
K9TM    102,480
WN6K    100,377
K5WO    89,784
K5OY    79,618
N9JF    75,361
K9MMS   71,709
N5NJ    69,615
KK7GW   69,391
WA4TT   59,334
K9PG    53,000
NS0B    42,607
AA4LR   21,266
W4ZW    10,286
K0XQ    8,772
KX3V    7,659
KR4YL   3,082
N9IJ    544

Check this URL for your NAQP CW and SSB logs:

http://www.vramp.net/~ncj/logs.htm

Thanks and 73,

Bob, K6ZZ

PS, SSB logs are due 16 Feb to Bruce, WA7BNM.  His E-Mail address is:
bhorn@hornucopia.com.