[3830] W6UE (W4EF OP) SSB Sprint SOHP Results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W6UE (W4EF OP) SSB Sprint SOHP Results
From: W4EF@pacbell.net (Michael Tope)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:08:50 -0000
                          SSB SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 07-Feb-99

    Callsign Used : W6UE
         Operator : W4EF

         Category : SOHP

 Default Exchange : # MIKE CA

             Name : Michael C. Tope, W4EF
 Station Location : Caltech ARC (CITARC), W6UE
                    Pasadena, Ca

  Mailing Address : 3944 East Mountain View Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Pasadena, Ca 91107-4905

Station Description:

         Rig#1:   TS-950, Alpha 78 (20/75m)
         Rig#2:   TS-830, Alpha 78 (40m)

    Antennas:   20 Meters - 5 Element Monobander @ 70'
                    40 Meters - 4 Element KLM Monobander 90'
                    75 Meters - Inverted-Vee at 70'

          Country : United States

        Team/Club : SCCC TEAM #2

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80        62          62         62       1         0
   40        89          89         88      31         1
   20        11          11         11       8         0

 Totals      162         162        161      40         1

    Final Score = 6601 points.

        Operating Time: 2:15

Stopped by the shack to check things out for the CW contest and decided
to play around a little. Having two rigs 6' apart with the computer at
one end made logging 40 meter qsos an interesting challenge. My apologies
to everyone for CQing 5 minutes past the end of the contest. Turns out
our shack clock was running 5 minutes slow (its usually right on).

73 Mike, W4EF........

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.