[3830] W7ZRC CW Sprint Summary

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W7ZRC CW Sprint Summary
From: w7zrc@micron.net (Rod Greene)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 11:20:37 -0700

                 Valentine SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 14-Feb-99
 Callsign/Op Used : W7ZRC
         Category : SO LP SR
 Default Exchange : Serial # Rod Id
             Name : Rod Greene
        Team/Club : Southwest Idaho Contest Club

   80CW       57          57         57       0
   40CW      115         115        115      13
   20CW       75          75         75      28
 Totals      247         247        247      41

    Final Score = 10,127 points.

Soap: Best effort so far, although I was getting over
the flu and had a head stuffed up.... whine.. Just
didn't feel like I was in the 'swing' at first. Congrats
to all the great scores ! I had to remove one of my Qs
as I couldn't get a confirmation on the number from the
other station. Should not have happened but that's the
way it goes. I'll be interested to see how my quality of
loggging was this time. I feel it was a little more
sloppy due to the head cold, etc.
        73, Rod
Rod Greene, W7ZRC       ><>
11322 Hollandale Dr.