[3830] K6RO (op N6RT) CW Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K6RO (op N6RT) CW Sprint
From: dab@home.com (Doug Brandon)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 13:06:45 -0800

     Call used: K6RO                                           Location: CA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 1500

     Callsign of Operator: N6RT

     Exchanged Information: K6RO nr LARRY CA

     Hours of Operation: 03:59

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
      80         68         68
      40        122        122
      20        118        118
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      308        308   X   45 multipliers  =  13,860

     Club or Team Name: SCCC #1

     Comments:

     Real happy with my results considering this is only my second
     CW Sprint.  Nice to be in the "300 club".  I had S8 noise on
     40m and 80m, sorry if I CQed in your face.  Thanks to Larry K6RO
     for letting me guest op.

          73 de Doug, N6RT

  Doug Brandon       http://members.home.com/dab         dab@home.com