[3830] K4RO SSB Sprint Feb 99 SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K4RO SSB Sprint Feb 99 SO HP
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:18:16 -0600 (CST)
 NA SSB Sprint Contest Date : 07-Feb-99

 Station Used : K4RO      Operator : K4RO     Category : SO HP

 Default Exchange : CALLS # KIRK TN           Team/Club : TCG

   40SSB      80          80         80      15
   20SSB      45          45         45      18

 Totals      125         125        125      33

    Final Score = 4,125 points.

 Rate:
      0051:          3 per minute     (180/hr)
      0011:         19 per 10 minutes (114/hr)
      0201:         60 per hour

 Soapbox Comments

 Only operated first couple of hours, then went to hear some
 great live music in town (my guitar mentor Stan Lassiter.)
 Never did make it to 75 meters.  Actually felt like I was getting
 the hang of it for a while.  This was fast-paced fun, even though
 conditions were a little punk.  May have to try the SSB Sprint
 again in September.  Thanks for the QSOs.

 -Kirk  K4RO