[3830] PA5ET - ARRL DX

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PA5ET - ARRL DX
From: pa5et@muurkrant.com (Rob Snieder)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 23:41:04 +0100
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: PA5ET              Country:  The Netherlands
      Mode: CW                 Category: Single Operator High Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

       20      878     2634          57

     Totals    878     2634          57  =   150,138

Equipment Description:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenwood TS940S
Amplifier - 400 Watts
4 Elements Monobander @ 24 Meter (Location of PI4COM)

Club Affiliation: Low Land Crazy Contesters

Comments:
~~~~~~~~~
Instead of running the contest from home I shared the PI4COM contest
location with Ronald PA3EWP who ran 40 meters and Peter PA4EA ex
PA3BBP who ran 15 meters. It appeared that 15 was better than 20 meters but
I had great fun. I worked lots of west coast stations. Unfortunattely for me
most of the stations moved to the higher bands during the day time so I
didn't find much fresh meat to put in my log. My goal was to work all states
in which I succeeded, I missed 5 Canadian provinces.

It was the first contest with my new callsign, by now everybody must
recognize it hi. Please add me to you master.dta so next time it is easier
to get it right.

See you in the SSB contest, I then will run 15 meters.

73 de Rob PA5ET ex PA3ERC

-------
Rob Snieder - PA5ET ex PA3ERC - pa5et@muurkrant.com
http://www.muurkrant.com/pi4com/index.html