[3830] K0GQ ARRL DX CW - Multi-single

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K0GQ ARRL DX CW - Multi-single
From: km0l@tfs.net (Steve Lufcy)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 00:35:54 -0600
                                ARRL DX CONTEST

     Call used: K0GQ    @ K0OU
Location: MO

     Category: Multi-Single Xmtr          Mode: CW              Power: 800

     Callsign of Operator: K0OU, KB0RTH

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: K0GQ RST MO

     Hours of Operation:  31 hour

     band      QSOs      points    mults

     160         11          33       8            inv L
      80         36         108      24           hightower
      40        142         426      50          dipole at 65'
      20        210         630      63          A4 at 65'
      15        285         855      63           "
      10        287         861      48           "

     TOTAL      971        2913     256      SCORE: 745,728

     Club or Team Name: Kansas City DX Club

     Comments: Ten meters was BIG fun Sunday morning!
                       Got into contest to give Robert, KB0RTH, some
exposure to cw contest operating. Ended up running up a score and having a
good time. Robert got pretty good at handling the keyboard and finding
stations on 10 meters. Successful operation. CU all on SSB.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Name: Steve Lufcy                     Call: K0OU
           11020 E 72nd Ter
           Raytown, MO  64133

73 de K0OU Steve in KC