[3830] K2SX ARRL CW DX SO HP Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K2SX ARRL CW DX SO HP Score
From: k2sx@juno.com (k2sx@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 21:48:22 -0500
Following is the breakdown for my score for ARRl CW DX Test, SO
Unassisted (the repeater node was broken), HP, 28 hours

Band    QSOs    Mults
80       74     36
40      246     65
20      517     77
15      421     72
10      463     72
Total   1721    322  = 1,662,486

Eqmt: FT-1000MP, Al-1200
Ant:  Butternut vertical

As advertised, condx Fri. nite were lousy but got better as weekend went
on.  Had intended to do my normal SOA but the packet node was down so
dropped that idea.  I don't know if tt was the reason for the low mults
or whether the DX activity was down, at least from rarer countries.
Surprised by the number of UA0s on 15 and 10 but guess tt reflected the
condx.