[3830] SP7GIQ ARRL DX CW S/O AB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SP7GIQ ARRL DX CW S/O AB HP
From: sp7giq@friko3.onet.pl (sp7giq)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:39:57 +0100
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: SP7GIQ                   Country: POLAND
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator,HP

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160       51      153          15
       80      332      996          48
       40      679     2037          56
       20      707     2121          55
       15      659     1977          55
       10      914     2742          57

     Totals   3342    10026         286  =   2,867,436

All reports sent were 599 5TT

Equipment Description: IC751A , PA  ANT: 1.8/3.5 GP 39mH
                                         14/21 4el QUAD
                                           28  5el QUAD
                                            beverages

                                              CHRIS