[3830] N2RM ARRL DX CW SOA HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N2RM ARRL DX CW SOA HP
From: RMoore1@doc.gov (RMoore1@doc.gov)
Date: 25 Feb 99 12:10:39 EST
Here's my results as Single Op Assisted with a little over 29 hrs of
operating mostly daytime as you can surmise by the band breakdown.

Station: N2RM

Operator: N2RM (himself)

                Contacts               Mults.

160                   21                   20
 80                   54                   37
 40                  203                   55
 20                  429                   86
 15                  802                   97
 10                  613                   92
Total              2,122                  387

Points          2,458,989

First time I operated SOA with the logging program and packet set up
properly.  I just used one station and amp and one computer with lots of
antennas.  A second station would have certainly helped in picking up
mults. without cutting into running time.

We should be multi on SSB so maybe we'll be making a little bit more noise
then.  Conditions were pretty good other than low band noise friday night.

73, N2RM