[3830] NX5M ARRL DX CW SO/160/HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NX5M ARRL DX CW SO/160/HP
From: nx5m@alpha1.net (Robert Pack)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 05:51:48 +0000
NX5M   Single-Operator Single-Band 160 Meters High Power
*This High Power was really only 600w.

47 X 28   3948

Band sounded really good the first night.  I operated off and on from
0100 until 0700.  That was enough operating for me.  I am sure I missed
some good DX out west.  I suppose more DX would have heard me calling
had I run full power.  I suppose this little 600w amp did ok.  It was
the first time to use it after getting it from someone who had it
sitting in a closet for the last 3 years or so.  That probably explains
the smell for the first few minutes of transmit...hi.