[3830] W4CN CQ 160 SS M/O HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4CN CQ 160 SS M/O HP
From: K4WW@aol.com (K4WW@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 18:13:20 EST
                            CQ 160 METER CONTEST

     Call used: W4CN                                           Location: KY

     Category: Multi-Single Xmtr          Mode: PHONE           Power: 1500

     Callsign of Operator: W4CN

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

               N4UL, W4MWH, K4IU, W4OKY, W4DES, K4WW

     Exchanged Information: W4CN RST KY

     Hours of Operation: 11:36

     band      QSOs     points
------
     160        380        853
------
     TOTAL      380        853   X   55 multipliers  =  46,915

     Equipment: TS-870, Ameritron AL-1200
     Antenna's: Inverted L and four 600' beverages

     Club or Team Name:

     Comments: Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate, with
               thunderstorms interupting first night of operation,
               and making "productive" operation impossible the
               second night.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     CQ Awards Committee.