[3830] cqww160M SSB W4HJ SOLP Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] cqww160M SSB W4HJ SOLP Unassisted
From: JOAC@worldnet.att.net (A. C. FRAME, JR.)
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 03:17:35 -0800
                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1999

 Call: W4HJ              Country:  United States
 Mode: SSB               Category: Single Operator Low Power

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals     94     203      30       2    =   6,496

Equipment Description:TenTec Omni VI, 486 computer running CT937,
Inverted vee and Inverted "L" plus beverages at 285, 45, and 125
degrees.

Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club
Band generally was BAD!  Amp died day before the contest and lots
of stations just could not hear 100 watts!  Hope to do better!!

 Signature _____A. C. Frame Jr.___

           MAILING ADDRESS:
               A. C. Frame Jr.  W4HJ
               1200 Frameway Road