[3830] CN8/OH1NOA ARRL CW SOAB LP minishow

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CN8/OH1NOA ARRL CW SOAB LP minishow
From: Timo" <timo.klimoff@kolumbus.fi (Timo)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 17:03:55 +0200
ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: CN8/OH1NOA               Country:  Morocco
      (@CN8MC/"CN8WW")
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power
      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40        0        0           0
       20        1        3           1
       15        3        9           3
       10       17       51          11
     -----------------------------------
     Totals     21       63          15  =   945

Equipment Description: TS-850 (100/10watts), KT34XA

Club Affiliation: Contest Club Finland

Comments: Operating time was about 33 minutes. I had no CW keyer or filter
(worked with a handkey!) and
after first 15 qs I noticed that TS-850's output power was set to about 10
watts out. S&P some loudest signals and K5ZD, W3LPL and K3LR were the only ones
who wanted me to QSY to the other bands.
Then moved to 10m SSB and worked a huge DL pileup... after turning antenna to
west there was good strong signals from W7 and W0.

73, Timo OH1NOA/OH0NOA
one of OH1F gang (ex-OH1AF) http://oh1rdf.ampr.org
"- Do you know how difficult it is - to fake your own death?
 Only one man has pulled it up: Elvis."
(Fox Mulder to Dana Scully)
Timo Klimoff                                 timo.klimoff@kolumbus.fi
++Ham/Search/Blake/Kewl at   http://www.qsl.net/oh1noa