[3830] SV1CIF UBA CW CONTEST SO/AB/LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SV1CIF UBA CW CONTEST SO/AB/LP
From: agrbbs@dtl.gr (Dimitris)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 02:18:53 +0200
                  UBA CW Contest Summary Sheet

Callsign:  SV1CIF                     Total Claimed Score     38665

Contest __UBA CW CONTEST_________________________    Date _27-
28/02/99__

Mode    ___CW_______   Single/Multi Op  _SV1CIF__    Section ___________

Group Name RADIO AMATEUR ASSOCIATION WEST GREECE____

Location   __KM08RM______________________________

Contest Exchange (e.g. County Code) _599+Sr No___

      Super-Duper: V9.24

      Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-98      www.iol.ie/~okanep

Band         160m     80m     40m     20m     15m     10m    Total

Valid QSOs      0       0      39      69      54      62      224

QSO Points      0       0      90     220     187     206      703

Bonus/Mult.     0       0       9      17      12      17       55

TX/RX      _____FT - 890 - AT_______________________________

Power o/p  __100 WATT

Antennas   __HI-GAIN EXPLORE 14' 10/15/20/40________________

Operators  __SV1CIF_________________________________________

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
stored, analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Signed    __VANGELIS DOUTSIOS_____________   Date  __01/03/99_____

Name      VANGELIS DOUTSIOS                        Callsign  SV1CIF

Address   P.O.BOX: 127
          AGRINION 30100
          GREECE