[3830] DJ7AA ARRL DX SSB SOSBHP 20m

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] DJ7AA ARRL DX SSB SOSBHP 20m
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wilfried Gottschald)
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 13:31:58 +0000
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: DJ7AA                    Country:
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Op Single Band

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40        0        0           0
       20     1574     4722          61
       15        0        0           0
       10        0        0           0
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1574     4722          61  =   288,042

Comment:

Poor condx compare to the CW weekend. But finaly working hard to get
some qsos in the log. Lots of hours calling and searching with a very
slow rate. Specially the night hours dont favor northern DL. Was lisn
to guys in Italia, they running QSO, I really dont hear anything.
Interesting to get nearly all (but missed VY1AC, what a pitty) Multi-
pliers. Was called by VE8/7N2FGG and VO2TF, what a nice surprice.

Signals from the westcoast where really weak compare to other days,
and I missed quiet a number of QSOs from there. Worked more on the CW
weekend.

Comparing the westcoast from CW to SSB is very intresting:
        SSB     CW
CA       62     119
WA       60      48
OR       28      28

Last not least was really  funny weekend, and hope to hear you all again
on the WPX Weekend with better condx.

 Wil DJ7AA