[3830] n3hxq/kl7 ARRL DX PH SOSB15HI Summary

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] n3hxq/kl7 ARRL DX PH SOSB15HI Summary
From: wehlgc@bellatlantic.net (Ed Himwich/Letitia Carlson)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 21:05:50 -0000
                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 06-Mar-99, 07-Mar-99

    Callsign Used : N3HXQ/KL7
         Operator : N3HXQ

         Category : SOSB15HI

 Default Exchange : 59 KW
 Country: Alaska

   15SSB     947         921       2727      57

 Totals      947         921       2727      57

    Final Score = 157491 points.

 Station: ICOM-781, Alpha Power, Stacked Yagis

 Soapbox Comments: Thanks again to KL7RA for providing a great station and
 snacks. I started out well the first evening until the band closed. I had
 high expectations for the rest of the contest, but the band deteriorated
 the next day and was even worse on Sunday.