[3830] VE3STT ARRL DX SSB So/LowPwr/10m

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE3STT ARRL DX SSB So/LowPwr/10m
From: djones@hwcn.org (David Jones)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:27:31 -0500
                    ARRL DX CONTEST

Call used: VE3STT                 Location: ON
Category: Single Op Single Band   Mode: PHONE   Power: 100W

Callsign of Operator: VE3STT
Exchanged Information: VE3STT RST ON

Hours of Operation: 13

band      QSOs      points    mults

 10        219         657      63     SCORE: 41,391

Comments: Wasn't sure how much time I would have for the SSB
portion of the DX Contest, so operating one band.  Thankfully
I had some time to go at it on Saturday, because Sunday was
torture.  Although I did have some luck pulling a few
interesting mults out of the dry band! Single band + Low Power + Bad
conditions = Ouch!

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee.

Name: David Jones                     Call: VE3STT

David Jones
e-mail: djones@hwcn.org