[3830] RK3AWL ARRL SSB M/S score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RK3AWL ARRL SSB M/S score
From: rv3ba@cityline.ru (Zelenograd)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 21:27:28 -0800 (PST)
               ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: RK3AWL                   Country: European Russia
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Single

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80       20       60          10
       40      111      333          30
       20      600     1800          59
       15      315      945          49
       10        9       27           6
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1055     3165         154  =   487,410

All reports sent were 59(9)KW, unless otherwise noted.

Operator List: RX3DCX,RV3FF,RV3BA & Ross

Equipment Description: IC-756, IC-775DSP

Club Affiliation: Russian Contest Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:  via RV3BA :
                             Max A. Pustovit
                             Klinskaya,17-121