[3830] LT1F - SCORE ARRL-DX SSB 20 SOSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LT1F - SCORE ARRL-DX SSB 20 SOSB
From: lu1fkr@cpsarg.com (Bad Power - LT1F)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 22:10:01 -0300
Hello to all.
Glad by the result, and by the operation ,
of the Antenna that is I used, it is the first time that .
I accomplish a Contest in  20 meters, and be very interesting.
Use Stack of Two Antenna of 4 elements, a to 15 meters and other
to 30 meters, with a power of  1 Kilowatts ( Drake L4 ).
Gave it  Friday an Saturday to the night on the Rosario City, a very strong
storm
electrical and with much water, me was very impossible to have
good reception, on Sunday it was better with a very good gave.
Regards to all and thanks for the contacts..
LU1FKR  ( BRUNO, CARLOS )

    Callsign Used : LT1F
         Operator : LU1FKR
        Team/Club : THE PRIVATE ANTENNA FIELD BAD POWER

   20SSB    1880        1880       5610      59
 Totals     1880        1880       5610      59

    Final Score = 330990 points.

BRUNO, CARLOS (KAR)  LU1FKR // LT1F  BAD POWER
WebPage :http://www.badpower.com.ar
E.Mail      :lu1fkr@badpower.com.ar