[3830] ARRL DX SOAB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL DX SOAB
From: mjirvine@nbnet.nb.ca (mjirvine)
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 23:25:50 -0400
ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST

CALL USED   VE9WH

Single Operator All Bands High Power

                              Q's   DXCC
                 160            2       2
                    80          24      19
                  40            14      13
                  20            137     67
                      15        65      46
                  10            26      20
        TOTAL                     268   167
  268   QSOs  * 3  = _804_  x       167  DXCC Countries =   134268
Claimed Score

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of
my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee."