[3830] KZ1M ARRLDX Single Op Assisted HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KZ1M ARRLDX Single Op Assisted HP
From: Jpdalt@aol.com (Jpdalt@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 21:25:49 EST
        ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST - 1999

  Call:KZ1M                         Section: Western Mass.
  Mode: SSB                       Category: Single Assisted, HP

  Band          QSO          Countries

  160               0                  0
    80             35                 28
    40             71                 41
    20            264                87
    15            269                86
    10            226                86
  Totals         865               328   =     851,160 pts.

Best I could do one week after hernia surgery. Couldn't
sit in chair for more than an hour at a time, then had to
go re-charge by lying down for an hour!. 160M antenna
blew down night before contest, was helpless to fix it.
Couldn't even work VP9ID on 160 with the 80M Inv vee!
Main reason I got on at all was to get more points for YCCC.