[3830] OH2U ARRL DX CW SO HP 40 m

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OH2U ARRL DX CW SO HP 40 m
From: Toivo.Hallikivi@systecon.fi (Toivo Hallikivi)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 03:33:56 +0200

                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 19-Feb-99, 20-Feb-99

    Callsign Used : OH2U
         Operator : OH2LUR/ES2RR

         Category : SO HP 40

 Default Exchange : 599 KW

             Name : Toivo Hallikivi
                  : c/o Pekka Mikkila OH2HE
          Address : Paksalo
   City/State/Zip : 09630 KOISJARVI
          Country : Finland

        Team/Club : Contest Club Finland

   40CW     1197        1115       3342      58

 Totals     1197        1115       3342      58

    Final Score = 193836 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 Many thanks to the OH2U-team for letting me use the station for a single
 operator effort. Special thanks to the host Pekka, OH2HE for putting up
 with me the whole week-end and for the Saturday night sauna.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.