[3830] KA1IXG SOAB LP BARTG99

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KA1IXG SOAB LP BARTG99
From: rramos@mail2.nai.net (rramos@mail2.nai.net)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:11:35
BAND            QSO'S           PTS                 DIST                DX
          CONT
80              11              11                7              2
1
40              21              20                8              3
2
20              36              36              10              10
3
15              42              42                9             15
2
10              24              24                7               9
3
-----           -----           -----           ----            ----
 ------
TOTAL           134             133             41              39
3

CLAIMED SCORE:  31,920  POINTS

POWER OUTPUT :  50 WATTS
RADIO:          YEASU 747GX
TNC:                    KAM+
SOFTWARE:               RTTY BY WF1B V.4.3
CALL USED:              KA1IXG
QTH:                    MERIDEN, CT
I had fun this weekend. I did not really go into it for the full time, since I
had some honey do's to do. I did have some problems. I lost my ini files and
had to re install the software. Think it was a hardware problem but I did get
dupe error for calls I knew I did not work before. Looking forward to the next
contest and seeing the familiar calls again thanks for all the qso's and
congrats to the winners?

73
Ruben   KA1IXG