[3830] NĜOFR CQ WPX SSB SOBR/10

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NĜOFR CQ WPX SSB SOBR/10
From: jragsdale@navix.net (John Ragsdale)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 03:35:43 -0600
                  1999 CQ WPX Summary Sheet

Callsign:  NØOFR

Contest CQ WPX         Date March 27-28, 1999

Mode SSB       SOBR/10

Location  Lincoln, Nebraska

Contest Exchange 59 Serial #

Band              160m     80m     40m     20m     15m     10m    Total
Valid QSOs       0         0          0          0           0
168      168
QSO Points       0         0          0          0           0
466      466
Bonus/Mult.       0         0          0          0           0
130      130

Total Claimed Score     60580

TX/RX      Icom 735
Power       100 Watts
Antennas   Cushcraft R-5
Operators  NØOFR

First contest using a logging program (Super Duper V9.31, worked great)
and being at the radio more than a few hours. All but one contact was
Search and Pounce. If nothing else, I convinced myself I have the
stamina to work contests by spinning the tuning dial for hours looking
for stations to work. I certainly ran out of antenna as Sunday I never
heard a European station. Highlights were T33, TX8, EL2, RM6, CN, and
3B8 (all new except for CN and TX8). Someone will have to tell me if I
did okay considering my modest station and geographical location.

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with the
rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
license.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I
agree that the decision of the contest organizers shall be final in all
cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being stored,
analyzed and cross-checked by computer.

Name      John Ragsdale                        Callsign  N0OFR
Address   2510 Winchester North
               Lincoln Nebraska
               jragsdale@navix.net