[3830] VE3STT WPX Phone - SO/AB/LowPwr Unass - Triband/Single Element

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE3STT WPX Phone - SO/AB/LowPwr Unass - Triband/Single Element
From: djones@hwcn.org (David Jones)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:08:00 -0500
                                  CQ WPX CONTEST

      Call used: VE3STT           Location: ONTARIO, CANADA
      Category: SO All Band (Tribander & Single Element) LOW POWER
      Mode: PHONE   Power: 100W

      Exchanged Information: VE3STT RST nr

      Hours of Operation: 23:49

      band      QSOs     points

      160          0          0
       80          5         17     GAP Titan
       40         37        189      "    "
       20        198        557     2el Quad at 50'
       15        380       1092      "    "     "
       10        209        590      "    "     "

      TOTAL      829       2445   X   463 multipliers  =  1,132,035

     Club Competition Affiliation: Hamilton Amateur Radio Club
                 Logs from: (VE3STT - VE3SS - VE3OCY)

      Comments: My best showing ever in this contest!  But, as you
      can see by the score, the crowds and my antennas fought me on
      the low bands.  I'm working on it this Spring!

      I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
      amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
      best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
      CQ Awards Committee.

        Name: David Jones                     Call: VE3STT

 David Jones
 e-mail: djones@hwcn.org