[3830] NE6N @ W6EEN WPX SSB M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NE6N @ W6EEN WPX SSB M/S
From: ki7wx@home.com (Mark E. Curran)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 21:17:58 -0800
NE6N @ W6EEN  1999 WPX SSB Multi-Single

W6EEN, K6XC, W6ORD, W6AQ and KI7WX

Band  QSOs  Prefix   Antennae
160    35     15    "T" Vertical
 80    81     18     3L + Wires
 40   297     64     4L
 20   471    195     6L + LP
 15   953    294     6x6
 10   777    261     6x6x6

2614 x 847 = 5,719,791 Claimed Score

Just a tad short of the 1998 score. 10M was disappointing
as we've all noted. 40M runs to Asia weren't there for us
and even the 15M Asia runs were weak this time around.
I was lucky enough to draw the 4 hour shift when 15 was wide
open to Europe Sunday afternoon.  The 6x6 stack really plays
and is starting to rival the 40M 4L as my favorite antenna at
'EEN.  Kudos to Ron and Dave for pulling the night shifts and
to Norm and Don for keeping the rate up during the day.

Many thanks to our kind host Donald and see ya in Fresno in
a few weeks.

Mark Curran
KI7WX/6  (soon to be /4)