[3830] FM5GU/I WPX Phone SO Low Power 50W +long wire

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] FM5GU/I WPX Phone SO Low Power 50W +long wire
From: promaco@tin.it (promaco)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:46:27 +0200
It is really a challenge to compete among top stations with very limited means..

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: FM5GU/I                  Country:  European Italy
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator
                                                                  Low Power
                     BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

                      160           29            58           2.0         18
                       80          105          210           2.0         47
                       40          125          279           2.2         53
                       20          222          344           1.5       119
                       15          240          476           2.0       122
                       10            71          195           2.7         41
                 --------------------------------------

     Totals      792         1562           2.0                        400  =
624,800

Equipment Description: 50W into a long wire, 150' long, parallel
 to the ground at 12' high !!!!! unbelievable....

(should I competed in the QRP class??? !!!)

Club Affiliation: Sky contest club

                             Signature __(not possible by computer)__

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Denis CLEMENT  FM5GU
               P. O. Box 166
               97220 TRINITE