[3830] W4MR ARRL DX Phone M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4MR ARRL DX Phone M/S
From: AA4NC at aol.com (AA4NC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Mar 8 18:13:12 1999
The "Black Hole" moves south...

Good to have our old Georgia buddies join us here for the contest.
A few QSOs were made, a few beers were consumed, a few lies were told, and we
found totally new ways for the bands to suck. We found out what it's like to
live in the Black Hole. You know you're not doing too well from here when you
sit and listen to W7's AND W1's run Europeans that you can't hear! Whatever
went on with the sun on Sunday was not fun. I'm ready to go back to the
Carribean...

                    ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: W4MR @ AA4NC     Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Single

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS PTS/Q COUNTRIES

      160       40      120   3.0       29
       80      115      345   3.0       61
       40      181      543   3.0       72
       20      640     1920   3.0      129
       15      632     1896   3.0      111
       10      381     1143   3.0       97
     --------------------------------------

     Totals   1989     5967   3.0      499  =   2,977,533

Operator List:  AA4GA, W4WA, K4MA, AA4NC

Equipment Description:
Yaesu FT990, AL1200
160/80:Inv. Vs, 40:2/2 @ 130/70', 20:4/4 @ 120/50', 15:4/4 @ 90/45'
10:6L @ 80'

Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club

                             Signature: Will Roberts

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Will Roberts  AA4NC / W4MR
               8104 Lawdraker Rd.