[3830] Final résult FM5BH CQ WPX MS

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Final résult FM5BH CQ WPX MS
From: FM5BH" <FM5BH@wanadoo.fr (FM5BH)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 17:36:09 +0200
                              CQ WPX CONTEST FINAL RESULT

     Call used: FM5BH                                        Location: FM

     Category: Multi-Single Xmtr          Mode: PHONE           Power: 1500W

     Callsign of Operator: FM5BH

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     FM5FJ FM5DS FM5NA FM5DN FM5BH AND XYL MICHELINE

     Exchanged Information: FM5BH RST nr

     Hours of Operation: 47:59

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
     160          13           52
       80        107         460
       40        927       4232
       20        797       2019
       15        927       2539
       10      1289       3540
     -------------------------
     TOTAL     4060      12842   X   1000 multipliers  =  12,842,000

     Club or Team Name: MADININA CONTEST CLUB
     TS 930 ETO 91B 402 CD 30M A4S 26M INV 80M INV L 160
     NA SOFTWARE + W9XT CONTEST CARD HEIL HC4

     Comments: A VERY GOOD SCORE WITH THE NEWCOMERS !
     Pse qsl via W3HNK or F6HEQ

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     CQ Awards Committee.

     FM5BH 73

Visit FM5BH Home page  : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/fm5bh/