[3830] VE3QAA SPDX Contest result

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE3QAA SPDX Contest result
From: kimba@sprint.ca (kimba@sprint.ca)
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 11:49:04 -0400
                  HF Contest Summary Sheet

Callsign:  VE3QAA            Total Claimed Score - 30600

Contest - SPDX               Date - 4 Apr. 1999

Mode -  CW                   Single Operator - All Band

Contest Exchange -  599 + Serial No.

      Super-Duper: V9.30
      Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-98      www.iol.ie/~okanep

Band         160m     80m     40m     20m     15m     10m    Total

Valid QSOs      0       8      55     113      28       0      204

QSO Points      0      24     165     339      84       0      612

Bonus/Mult.     0       7      15      16      12       0       50

TX/RX      FT-1000-D + ALPHA 87 Amplifier

Power o/p  1 kw

Antenna    Rhombic beamed on Eu.  120m per leg, 32m up.

Operator   VE3QAA

Comments   Rotten propagation! Rotten QRN!  40m noise was S8-9,
           as bad as 80m in mid summer. I like the new multiplier
           format, but I miss the challenge of working those
           elusive Wojewodztwo's CH, LO, etc., hi.
           Next year I will be on 160m as well

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
stored, analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Signed    Bert Barry                        Date  4 April, 1999

Name      Bert Barry                        Callsign  VE3QAA
Address   1102 Corkery Rd.
          Carp, Ontario
          Canada   K0A 1L0