[3830] OZ1AA JIDX HF CW SO/AB/LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OZ1AA JIDX HF CW SO/AB/LP
From: Thomas - OZ1AA" <oz1aa@qsl.net (Thomas - OZ1AA)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:42:10 +0200
    Japan International DX Contest HF CW 1999 - SUMMARY SHEET

     Callsign Used : OZ1AA
             Operator : OZ1AA

             Category : SO/AB/LP

Default Exchange : 599 14

        BAND    QSOs  Points   Prefecture's

        20CW     59         58         28
        15CW     85         85         34
        10CW      8         14          7

      Totals     152        157         69

    Final Score = 10833 points.

Equipment Description: Yeasu FT-1000MP, 100 W, Tribander @ 23 m.

Remarks:
This was my first JIDX-contest, and since I'm still a beginner in this game
(I'm 15 years old), I didn't have many ideas of where and when I could expect
to find the JA's, but during the contest I learned a lot. I'm quite satisfied
with my 152 QSO's, but 10 meter really didn't open and I was only able to work
8 stations who where all very long down in the noise.

Vy 73 de Thomas - OZ1AA

Homepage: www.qsl.net/oz1aa
E-mail: oz1aa@qsl.net