[3830] Florida QSO Party @ AJ4Y SOLP mixed

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Florida QSO Party @ AJ4Y SOLP mixed
From: aj4y@concentric.net (Paul Womble)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 21:37:10 -0700
                               FLORIDA QSO PARTY 1999

     Call used: AJ4Y                                         Location:
POLK

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: MIXED           Power:
100W

     Callsign of Operator: AJ4Y

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: AJ4Y RST POLK

     Hours of Operation: 27:28

     band   CW QSOs    CW pts     Ph QSOs    Ph pts
      80          0         0           0         0
      40         43       172           7        14
      20        101       404         235       470
      15         10        40          11        22
      10          5        20          10        20
     TOTAL      159       636         263       526

     ( 1162 ) QSO points  X  ( 86 ) Multipliers  =  99,932 points

     Club or Team Name: Lakeland Amateur Radio Club

     Comments: This is a fun event.  It's nice to be wanted!!  Even with

    the up and down conditions there was lots of fun to be had.

     Stuff:  Yaesu FT 920 @ 100 watts
    Mosley Classic 33 @ 70'
   NA 10.37

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to
the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of
the
     contest committee.

     Name: Paul Womble                     Call: AJ4Y
           PO Box 1207
           Highland City, FL  33846