[3830] 432 Sprint Results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 432 Sprint Results
From: jono@enteract.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 99 11:26:41 -0500
432 Sprint Results for KE9NA

QSOs: 11
Grids: 7
Score: 77 points

Grids: EN52, EN53, EN61, EN62, EN41, EN82, and one other one (don't have
my log with me!)

Time worked: 1 hr 45 minutes

Equipment: FT-790II, RF Concepts amplifier, KLM 432 Oscar antenna

Was my first time doing any real amount of 432 work.  Operated from my
car on a large hill not far from home.  My grid is EN52 and the highlight
of the night was working the guys in EN82.

I thought local activity was miserable.  I live in one of the top three
metropolitan areas in the US and worked maybe 5 or 6 guys in the area.
Shame on the Chicago VHF/UHFers for not being on.  I know I was getting
out cause the guys I talked to said I was booming in.  Oh well, perhaps I
can win a contest with 77 points!

73,

Jon
KE9NA

The Second Amendment is NOT about duck hunting!

Jon Ogden

jono@enteract.com
www.qsl.net/ke9na